At IPROconsult, we advise our clients on equal terms, take over project and approval management, handle the planning and project preparation and prepare final documentation for land rehabilitation.
Knowledge of the area and broad expertise in land rehabilitation
Operational planning in in accordance with mining law and applications under water law are among the special competencies of IPROconsult in the field of land rehabilitation. With our outstanding knowledge of the area and broad expertise, we support and shape structural change in the field of land rehabilitation for the mining management company LMBV – and we gladly do more. We take over technical engineering support within the scope of the end of the mining supervision period and develop the basis for water management as well as hydraulic engineering plans to avert dangers associated with groundwater resurgence.
Employee base with mining expertise
Our services are geared to the needs of our clients who are involved in mine remediation. At IPROconsult, we know what we are talking about, because our employees have all undergone specialised training for the mining industry. We therefore advise our clients on equal terms, take over project and approval management, handle the planning and project preparation and prepare final documentation.
Extensive portfolio in mine remediation
Among other things, we prepare planning approval applications for our clients, support the planning approval and licensing procedures, perform water management studies and planning for the creation of water bodies and their connection to the receiving watercourse, create concepts for the economic and tourism development of post-mining landscapes or develop framework plans for watercourse maintenance. In this work, our extensive knowledge from a large pool of experience in project organisation as well as an extensive network of interdisciplinary specialist divisions are of great benefit.
- Regional development concept – Spreewald-Niederlausitz opencast mining landscape
- Cost calculations to apply for funding to develop and implement a pathway concept for the Schlabendorf and Seese fields
- Dismantling/displacement of the siphon pipeline from the Schwarzer Schöps to the Bärwalder See
- Conducting basic assessments in the restricted area
- Optimisation of the outflow of the Greifenhainer Fliess, dump boundary ditches
- Basic and condition investigation in the assessment of energy transmission lines
- Preparation of mining rights for the safekeeping or post-storage of filter wells
- Hydraulic upgrading of the Cahnsdorfer Fließ and adjacent trenches
- Integration of the Vetschauer Mühlenfließ with the Vetschau water purification plant
Holistic Sustainable Building Planning
Sustainable Planning from one Source